The House continuously looks for ways to advance the position of and make improvements in the Iranian mining industry and participates in various initiatives and projects in areas relating to health, education, policy and regulations.
The founders of Iran Mine House had the following aims and objectives on their agenda:
- Improving scientific and technological know-how in production and optimizing the productivity of mines, as well as mining and processing industrial units
- Optimizing research and development activities in mining industry
- Marketing and laying ground for active presence in the international markets
- Facilitating the exchange of information and experiences amongst the members of Iran Mine House and other research or mining organizations in or outside the country through creating information databases on mines, minerals, processing and the related industries, organizing scientific/technical specialty conferences, exhibitions and training courses, and publishing scientific/technical books and periodicals
- Establishing non-governmental funds for guaranteeing mineral exports
- Collaborating with government in formulating laws and regulations concerning mines, minerals, processing and the mining industries
- Providing support for the members and their vested interests in the domestic and international judiciary
- Survey, analysis, consultation and participation in specialty planning related to mining, processing and mining industries
- Launching and strengthening of the statistical system and quality control in mines and mining industry
10. Establishing of organizations and institutions for offering general and specialized services in fields of finance, credit, commerce, insurance etc. to the mining community
In addition to the above-mentioned goals, the founders have a memorandum of association comprising of seven chapters, 56 articles, and seven clauses that has been approved on December 9, 2002.
Link: Refer to the news link